What is ctcLink?
ctcLink is the implementation of an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) tool called PeopleSoft that will give students, faculty and staff anytime, anywhere access to a modern, efficient way of doing their college business.
ctcLink is not just about new software, it also includes the alignment of core business processes making for streamlined and standardized practices across the Seattle Colleges District.
What are the benefits?
- Access to information from anywhere at any time
- A modern, consistent way to manage student records, enrollment reports, grades, class rosters, scheduling information, tuition and financial aid processes, accounting, state/federal reports, and more
- A set of common, mobile-friendly tools to handle college business online, at any time
- A single ID and student record that follows students wherever they go within the Washington community and technical college system
- 24/7 access to an online student center where students can register for classes; handle financial aid processes; pay tuition and fees; add, drop or swap classes; contact an instructor or advisor; manage personal contact information; view grades, track academic goals and apply for graduation
- Self-service tools to manage personal information and other college business online
- A modern, consistent way of managing and sharing state and federal reports; payroll, purchasing and employee records; recruitment tools and benefits administration
Who Deploys When?
By the end of Winter Quarter 2021, all the Seattle Colleges will implement along with four other Washington State Community and Technical Colleges in Deployment Group Four.
Deployment groups (DG) were created with an eye toward balancing many factors, including, but not limited to: deployment size, college readiness, colleges’ preference, college type (technical or community college), and whether the summer quarter is the start or the end term (“header ”or “trailer”) for the college’s financial and student calendar.